I'm adapting output BILLS impression created from a DEBIAN server and would need to know if LATEX can solve the problem aesthetic at end of page using "longtable" and "endlastfoot" to the end.
Is possible to automatically insert empty lines until the end?
They have to generate dozens of documents weekly and do it manually is unthinkable.
The sizes fixed are header and footer, but the lines of detail can be variable.
Attached files and pretty ugly in "tex" and "pdf" for you can see the problem.
LaTeX forum ⇒ Page Layout ⇒ How to solve a foot ugly document
Information and discussion about page layout specific issues (e.g. header and footer lines, page formats, page numbers).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Original document source
- (5.27 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
- PDF of original document.
- (32.56 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
- PDF with lines inserted manually.
- (33.78 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
- Source Document with lines inserted manually.
- (6.34 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest