I am happy to announce that RefMaster is now available on Google Play.
RefMaster is a BibTeX reference manager for Android. With RefMaster you can now browse, share, and edit your BibTeX databases on the move. Add new books to your library by simply scanning the barcode, or journal papers by entering their DOI.
Please do tell me what you think, whether it is something you find useful or would like changed. Although I am sure all of you have plenty of .bib files to hand, I had been doing basic testing against IEEEexample.bib
- Loading from / saving to BibTeX .bib files
- Browsing, viewing and editing entries
- Searching entries
- Hiding comment/preamble/string entries from display
- Sorting by author, title, year or entry type
- Sharing individual BibTeX entries
- Adding new entries:
- by entering ISBN or DOI (requires internet access)
- by scanning ISBN (requires internet access)
- Supports BibTeX string concatenation using the # character
- Supports common LaTeX accents ( see: http://www.bibtex.org/SpecialSymbols/ , excluding inverted ! and ? symbols )
- Use of custom fonts to render LaTeX accents not supported by the stock fonts on the device
- Actionbar and improved tablet support
- Support for JabRef groups and linked files
- Dropbox integration for BibTeX database / linked file access (so you can access your personal copies of papers directly within
now available directly from Google Play: Click here
v0.74 2012-07-27: first release on google play
v0.73b 2012-07-22: confirmation dialogs for deleting fields/entries, various bugfixes for dialogs
v0.72b 2012-07-22: fixed crash when exiting preferences without setting a custom font (workaround for v0.71b, save some text as a path to the custom font, it does not need to be a valid file, any text will do)
v0.71b 2012-07-22: first public beta
p.s. Currently this is largely a cross-post from the xda-developers forum, but it seems far more appropriate here at LaTeX-Community as you are a much better match to my target audience.