LaTeX forum ⇒ Curricula Vitae / RésumésTwenty second CV -change language Topic is solved

ModernCV, Friggeri, Plasmati, Classicthesis-CV, and more
victor-talbot

Twenty second CV -change language

Postby victor-talbot » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Good morning, everyone.

I'm a new user of LateX and I have some troubles. I recently opted my CV with twenty second and it's amazing, but I have one problem. I'm french and I need to translate docs sentences in french.

The about me and the skills with this ligne of code

\aboutme{} i woold like to show A propos
and
\skills{} witj compétences

I think i have to make a change to the document twentysecondcv.cls but i don't know how. If somenone have the solution i will be really appreciative

Thanks in advance an pardon me for my mystake in english

Tags:

Stefan Kottwitz
Site Admin

Postby Stefan Kottwitz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi Victor,

welcome to the forum!

In the file template.tex, you can find the command \profilesection{About me}, change that to \profilesection{A propos}.

The same in the file twentysecondcv.cls, change \profilesection{About me} to \profilesection{A propos} and \profilesection{Skills} to \profilesection{Compétences}.

I have to admit, that one should never change a .cls file. The better way is to redefine commands in the own document, I just made it now quick and easy, since it's a template to edit and to fill in, and not very customizable, so I don't care too much, since it will only reside in your own directory on your PC.

By the way, you are welcome to visit and to join our partner forum TeXnique.fr, where we talk about TeX questions in en français.

Stefan
Site admin

victor-talbot

Postby victor-talbot » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi

Thanks it worked perfectly :)

I took a look at it.

Return to “Curricula Vitae / Résumés”