LaTeX forum ⇒ Text Formattingfull page (text block only, not for margins, header and footer) box in all pages irrespective of page content

Information and discussion about LaTeX's general text formatting features (e.g. bold, italic, enumerations, ...)
satyendra

full page (text block only, not for margins, header and footer) box in all pages irrespective of page content

Postby satyendra » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Hi all,

I want full page box (only for text block and not including margins, header and footer area) in all the pages. I mean can i put a box in every page by defining it in the "pagestyle" latex code.

Satyendra

Ijon Tichy

Postby Ijon Tichy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 pm

I do not really understand what you want, but have a look at packages like eso-pic, scrlayer or textpos.

If this does not help, please be more detailed and also add a Infominimal working example that shows, what you already have.

satyendra

Postby satyendra » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:03 pm

I want that in every page a full-page "box" must be there surrounding the text, and if the page has no text, a full-page "box" must be there surrounding the empty space.
Hope i made my self clear this time.
Thanks

Ijon Tichy

Postby Ijon Tichy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:22 pm

So see the first and second link in my last reply.

If this is not enough, please add a Infominimal working example that shows, what you've already tried.

Return to “Text Formatting”