perhaps you already have seen it in the front page: 10 authors have sent contributions to the contest “LaTeX and Graphics”, all have been published. Big thanks go to the authors for their great work!
Did you like an article? Or many? It would be great if you would
- comment on it - what you liked, what further ideas do you have about this topic. Feedback is very welcome by authors. If you already read an article, it's still a good idea to visit the article again and to comment on it.
- blog about it - if you are a blogger. Tell your readers, which article you liked, what do you think about the contributions.
- share it via Twitter, google+ or Facebook - there are buttons for it over and below each post. Spread the word about LaTeX!
Choosing the winners, will be a hard decision. You can help us: show to us which contributions are the most liked by you.
Here are the nominees - please vote, comment and share!
- LaTeX and Chemistry - Drawing Reaction Schemes by Clemens Niederberger
- Efficient Seamless Tiled Backgrounds by Lim Lian Tze
- Fun with gnuplot and arara by Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda
- Why should I be using TeX for graphics? by Pieter Belmans
- Tufte-style Bar Charts with pgfplots by Jürnjakob Dugge
- Semi-automatic plotting using pgfplots by Joseph Wright
- Plane affine constructions and the TikZ calc library by Hugues Vermeiren
- Overcoming some flaws with graphics created using matlab2tikz by Frits Wenneker
- Drawing with the tikz-3dplot Package by Jeff Hein
- Pic for expressive LaTeX diagrams by Allan Espinosa
Did you follow the contest and liked it? Should we make another one later, with a new topic and new books as prizes?
Let's take some time together for reviewing, then will know who has won the prizes.