I have to have quotation marks in a specific order (' "quoted" ') but when converting into a pdf they automatically are brought into another order (" 'quoted" ') regardless of the order in the manuscript I choose. How can I force lyx to respect my order of quotation marks?
Thanks for a hint!
LaTeX forum ⇒ LyX ⇒ Order of quotation marks
Information and discussion about LyX, a WYSIWYM editor, available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X systems.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yeah, that doesn't work like it probably should. There may be a proper way to make it work but I usually just do this... (type these in order):
- Double Quote (it will probably appear as an open smart quote)
- ` (that's the single quote looking thing that probably shares a button with the tilde)
- your quoted text
- ' (apostrophe or alt+", either one)
- Thin Space (inserted from the Insert Menu > then Formatting)
- '' (two apostrophes side by side with nothing in between)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests