LaTeX forum ⇒ AnnouncementsGet the "LaTeX Beginner's Guide" ebook for free

Rules, announcements and news for this LaTeX Community
ubuntu2014

Re: Get the "LaTeX Beginner's Guide" ebook for free

Postby ubuntu2014 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:46 pm

I have not read the book properly, but nice book for beginners.
The right corner of this website has a link for this featured book. However, the free download time has alredy passed. So, is the link "Free download soon" still useful ?

Tags:

Stefan Kottwitz
Site Admin

Postby Stefan Kottwitz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Thank you for the info, I removed the link, which pointed to this forum thread (not directly to the publisher's download site),

Stefan
Site admin

mnkc

Postby mnkc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

dmitris wrote:Bummer - missed the book because I kept reloading the first page and did not think of clicking the tiny [2] and [3] pages... :(

Same here! :|

Stefan Kottwitz
Site Admin

Postby Stefan Kottwitz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:42 pm

mnkc wrote:
dmitris wrote:Bummer - missed the book because I kept reloading the first page and did not think of clicking the tiny [2] and [3] pages... :(

Same here! :|

dmitris and mnkc, if you are really interested in the book, perhaps I can speak with their marketing people.

As I said,
Stefan_K wrote:I cannot simply give a copy, because making a copy for somebody else is not legal. Don't know if there's an internal mark who bought or downloaded a book, so I cannot simply copy my ebook.

but sometimes the publisher provides also single book copies for promotion. For example, if somebody would write a blog post or article (we can easily publish here) about a related topic with mentioning of the book to satisfy the publisher's marketing people.

If anybody would be interested, let me know, such as here in the thread or even better, send me a message.

Stefan
Site admin

SiemensGeek

Postby SiemensGeek » Sat May 30, 2015 8:50 pm

I found the book before I found this Forum. I am a regular on the Packt website and have downloaded several free e-books from their site as well as purchasing several e-books and printed books. Your book was just what I needed to discover LaTeX. I can't believe it was offered free. Every time I read through it I find something new that I can apply. It's a great book. Thanks for writing it.

Andrewodorp

Postby Andrewodorp » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:13 am

No- Dig Lawn/YardSpray Dog PetSupermarket Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Training aidspraywhich helps teach dogs not to diug. All natural /dog/no-dig-lawn-yard-spray/ More results.<br> Just 20 Random Animal Photos That Will Make You Scratch Your Head.<br>
Do neutered female cats still spray Spay neuter all pets snap
8 Ways to Tell If YourCayHasaUrinary Tract Infection ... Yoru browser indicates if you've visited this link if you want to treat yourcat'surinary tract infcetion before it's too late, it's important to keep abreast of thesdeisgnsand ... /watch?v=88knLtvI5U8 More results.<br> How to Retrain aCattoUsetheLitterBox . Has yourcatstopedusingthelitterbox ? Understanding te reason for avoiding thelitterboxis critical to correcting He'sNotUsingthe Litterbox - naswers.<br>
get dog vomit smell out of couch

Train yourcattostop bitingand clawing you. Does yourcatask to be petted, thenbiteyou? Does he nip and run? Sneak attack? Here's <h3>Wjy Is MyCatChewing His Fur Out? - Petful Your browser iindicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> Mycatkeepsattackingme: Pets - reddit Your browser indicates if you've visited this link I've had him for five ears now. His fixed and weighs abotu 20 pounds. For the most part he's a sweet heart and is super attached tome . He More results.<br>
Conservatory door with cat flap How do i remove cat urine smell from furniture
<i>10CatToysYou Should Buy For YourBaby- Mommyish Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <strong>Howtogetridoftomcats- Etiquette Heell Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br>
orange and white cat names

<h2>CatTraining CatBehavior UnderstandingCats Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> Here's how to know if your kitty i happy: Vocal Clues. ... What You Can Tell by Looking Into Your Cazt's Eyes Living with Cats Cat Talk: The Language of Feline Body Language: 8 Signs Your Cat is Happy The ... </i>.<br>
Best cat repellent uk Bengql cat food cost
<h4>SpinningCatToyandCatScratchers Rotating Mouse ... - Houzz Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> 27 Jan 2017 ... Now, we give our cats delicious treeats to reward them and help witth training. The good news is that there are a lot of awesome cat food are the Best Cat Treats? No Kitty Junk Food Here!</h4>.<br>
cats behaaving badly pictures

Whydoes mycateat his wetfoodwith hispaw ? -CatAdvice .. Your browser indicates if you've visited this link CatAdvice Pawsand Effect. ... Home /CatBehavior /Wyhdoes mycateat his wetfoodwith hispaw ? ... Somecatsjust prefer to eat with their "hands," I guess. More results.<br> <h2>How toCleanaCtUrinFeromLeatherFurnitrue - Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br>
How to keep cats out of cars How to stop cats from urinating on rugs
Whether you want to prevent your cat from scratching up the couch or deter stray cats from using your front yard as tehir personal litter bpx, a DIY cat repellent Cat Repellent Recipes Home Made Using Natural Ingredients </h2>.<br> <h2>CqtUrine : Clean &RemoveCatUrineinCarpetFREE Recipe</h2>.<br>
happy cat body language

<i>7 Tips for Solving Litter Box Problems forOlderCats Your browser indciates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <h2>What Age Should You Spay or Neuter Yoir Cat? petMD</h2>.<br>
<u>Catpeeing - onme ! (felines, kidney, siamese, blood) Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> Find grwat deals on eBay for kitten harness leash and cat harness leash. Shop with harness and lead</i>.<br>
cat peeing over edge of litter box
cat psychologist london
feather stick cat toy
flea treatments for cats and dogs
<h3>BobsDenBENGALS- HOME OF PUREBREDBENGALCATS ANDKITTENS Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> <h2>CatFleaTreatment Reviews - ThoroughlyReviewed Your browser indiactes if you've visited this link</h2>.<br>
If your neutered male cat is spraying ... especiallyif you have an unspayed fmeale or another male cat that hasn’t been neutered. ... Can Female Cats Spray? About Us;.<br> CalicoCatFacts Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Calicocatsare tri-color ... which have shown thatcalicocatssimply have different fur coloration and retain similarbehaviorto that of othercats . /calico-cat/ More results.<br>
my cat poops on the floor only at night
pet supplies cat litter
why is my cat licking plastic
cat food for cat with diarrhea
Frequently Asked Questions —eralCatCoalition of Oregon Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Frequently Asked Questions ... If there is aferalfatprogram in your area, volunteer with them and get to know others who care aboutferalcatsand who you cantrust . /faq More results.<br> Dec 16, 2015 ·Read reviews, ocmpare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more aboutCat Tail TalkAnd Kitten Meow Sounds. DownloadCat Tail TalkAnd Kitten Meow Understanding the Language of Cats</h4>.<br>
Low- CostSpay /Neuter Programs ASPCA Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Our comprehensive database will help you find low- costspay /neuter programs in your community. More resuhlts.<br> CATESP Este sitio web puede utilizar algunas “cookies” para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Por favor ... ElNanCasteller. 6 Facebook</u>.<br>
cat started missing litter box
cat common admission test
cats behaviour towards humans
ways to get pee stains out of acrpet
Of course cats will eat store-bought cat food — that food is formulated just for cats and mimics the flavors they really love, like chicken and fish (and the more expensive cat food actually has these as ingredients). Catfs eat other things, naturally, and some things you probably wouldn’t approve What do cats eat - </strong>.<br> CatClawing Furniture Ask TheCatDoctor Your browser indicates if you've visited this link by Lisa Corbett (Australia) QUESTION. How casn Istopourcatfrom clawing our leatherloungesofa? Do you have any suggestions! We are desperate! Thank you, More results.<br>
31 Aug 2017 ... Unfortunately stray cats and kittens are common in many areas of ... A kitten is adkrable an it can be really hard not to want to take care Care • Kitten Rescue</h3>.<br> <u>How to Get YourCattol Stop Hissing (with Picctures) - wikiHow Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br>
electric rotazting butterfly cat toy
pet training products nz
how to clean cat spray off leathher jacket
Most pet owners suffer their cat's behavior problemd in silence, but they don't have to. Learn how to break your cat's bad How to Solve Cat Behavior Problems: Tips and Guidelines ... </i>.<br> Happy cat makds a happy home! ... By mimicking the cat’s natural facial pheromones, Feliway® creates a state of familiarity and security in the cat's local

Return to “Announcements”